Enjoy all the reassurance of our award-winning plans
Arranging a funeral pre-payment plan is a caring, practical and cost-effective way to help ease the financial worry for your family during a difficult and distressing time.
Planning ahead for your funeral is one of the most thoughtful and caring things you can do. Some people never get round to discussing funeral wishes with their loved ones, which can lead to all sorts of worry and anxiety when the time comes.
Taking out a funeral plan is a simple way to remove this worry and it can provide real financial benefits too.
- Spare your relatives financial worry during a distressing time
- Fix your funeral director’s costs in advance
- The opportunity to personalise your funeral – either choose our all-inclusive plan or let us tailor every detail exactly as you want it
- Peace of mind – your funeral pre-payments cannot be used for anything other than your funeral for your peace of mind
- The service will be provided by us so you can rely on our experience and expertise. If you move away, you should be able to transfer your plan through a network of professional firms across the UK, but there may be more to pay if local costs differ
- No questions about your health
- Flexibility – feel free to make changes to your plan once it is fully paid if you change your mind
Our funeral plan is open to UK residents and there aren’t any complicated medical forms to complete. You can also appoint a nominated representative who we will keep informed about your plan, according to your instructions.
Our plans cover your funeral costs (as specified in your plan paperwork) as long as we carry out your funeral and your requirements don’t change.
How your funds are held
All funeral plan pre-payments are held in individual whole of life assurance policies for your peace of mind.
Backed by a trusted, national provider
Our funeral plans are provided by Ecclesiastical Planning Services Limited, which is part of a specialist, UK-based financial services group.
Flexible payment options
You can choose to pay for your funeral plan by lump sum or in instalments. There is an additional cost for paying over two years or more. Terms and conditions and eligibility criteria applies. Please refer to our instalment Q&A for more information. We can provide you with a personalised quote.
Terms and Conditions apply to funeral plans – please ask us if you have any questions.
We are an Appointed Representative of Ecclesiastical Planning Services Limited Reg. No. 2644860, registered in England at Benefact House, 2000 Pioneer Avenue, Gloucester Business Park, Brockworth, Gloucester, GL3 4AW, UK, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Firm Reference Number 258152. The Financial Conduct Authority regulates pre-paid funeral plans only.
Please call us on 01925 261803 and we’ll chat everything through with you and answer all your Funeral Plan questions. We’ll also be happy to mail out a free colour brochure to you.
Click here to enquire online about our funeral plans.