A funeral plan that includes all the best features of an English funeral, including a solid oak coffin.
- Guidance on all aspects of the funeral and registration of the death
- Transportation for the deceased from within 30 miles of our premises at any time of day or night
- Care of the deceased in accordance with the wishes of the family, as well as facilities for viewing in our Chapel of Rest
- A craftsman-made solid oak coffin with panelled sides, a double-raised lid and superior furnishings
- Making all the necessary arrangements and providing staff for the funeral
- Taking the coffin into church the evening before the funeral, if required
- Supply of a hearse and bearers with two limousines (reduction available if only one is required)
- The cortege can leave from a private address prior to the funeral service at a local church, followed by committal at the local crematorium, churchyard or cemetery
- Listing floral tributes and/or charitable donations
- Complimentary ‘thank you’ cards provided.
- Contribution of £1,200 towards disbursement costs such as crematorium, church or cemetery fees
- Admin costs £245
Please call us on 01925 261803 and we’ll chat everything through with you and answer all your Funeral Plan questions. We’ll also be happy to mail out a free colour brochure to you.
Click here to enquire online about our funeral plans.